[R-sig-Debian] Issue w/JGR after 2.10 upgrade: Error: could not find function...

Doug Holton doug.holton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 23:34:50 CET 2010

Appreciate your help.
After moving /usr/lib/R/site-library and and deleting any objects in the
session and re-installing JGR the errors appear to have gone away now.
Perhaps it was an old rJava or something, I don't know.
The object browser and so forth still were not working.  But I just
tried it again from the script launcher and now the object browser works.
Weird,
anyway, thanks,
-Doug