[R-sig-Debian] installing ROCR/gplots packages blows up memory

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Feb 24 04:06:02 CET 2010

Andrew,

On 23 February 2010 at 17:30, Andrew Ziem wrote:
| Thanks for the tip.  I installed R 2.10.1 from the CRAN repo and found
| .deb packages r-cran-rocr and r-cran-gplots, so that fixes my initial
| package installation problem.

FWIW I quickly ran install.packages() for ROCR on my Ubuntu 9.10 / amd64
system at work and had absolutely no issue -- the package installed literally
in seconds.

I suspect you had some local snafu but it looks like you are over it now
anyway which is good.

Cheers, Dirk

--
  Registration is open for the 2nd International conference R / Finance 2010
  See http://www.RinFinance.com for details, and see you in Chicago in April!