[R-sig-Debian] installing ROCR/gplots packages blows up memory

Andrew Ziem ahz001 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 01:30:34 CET 2010

Michael,

Thanks for the tip.  I installed R 2.10.1 from the CRAN repo and found
.deb packages r-cran-rocr and r-cran-gplots, so that fixes my initial
package installation problem.

After the install I did see ~5 warnings like this
  package 'gtools' was built under R version 2.9.0 and help may not
work correctly

But I ran update.packages() and it got rid of most of them (except
this one). So far functionality seems unaffected.

Best regards,
Andrew