[R-sig-Debian] Very general question about Debian...

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:01:46 CEST 2009

On 9/15/09, Petar Milin <pmilin at ff.uns.ac.rs> wrote:
>  In brief, my question is: Should I stay, or should I go?!? And then: to
> which release?

Currently one big advantage of Debian to R users is cran2deb binaries,
which are intended to testing. I've just switched to Debian, and I
still have some glitches in my system that I didn't yet address
properly. Thus, I couldn't comment on Debian stability. But so far
looks acceptably nice; when I upgrade all packages to current testing,
I would expect it to be fine.
Liviu