[R-sig-DB] New maintainer for DBI package

NISHIYAMA Tomoaki tomo@k|n @end|ng |rom @t@||@k@n@z@w@-u@@c@jp
Fri Oct 18 07:23:30 CEST 2013

Dear Hadley,

Nice to hear that you will take care of DBI.
We all appreciate that.

For standardization, schema would be an important topic. I have
sometimes been asked for.

For identifier escaping, RPostgreSQL implements
  postgresqlQuoteId,
  postgresqlTableRef

Another function to escape a string, not identifier is also provided
  postgresqlEscapeStrings,

Best regards,
--
Tomoaki NISHIYAMA