[R-sig-DB] using DBI

Don MacQueen m@cq @end|ng |rom ||n|@gov
Fri Jan 12 01:05:21 CET 2007

First:

Have you successfully installed the ROracle package?

(Until you've done that, I don't think there's any point in trying to
help with or answer the other questions.)

At some point you will have to tell people what platform you're
running R on (see http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html), and
you may get asked to provide commented, minimal, self-contained,
reproducible code.

-Don