[R-sig-DB] ROracle: Oracle database interface for R

Vikram Khurana vkhur@n@ @end|ng |rom m@||@nm|@@h@w@||@edu
Thu Dec 19 20:14:31 CET 2002

RODBC is much simpler to install on Windows.
Just unzip the RODBC package from CRAN
Place it under C:\Program Files\R\rw1051\library or equivalent directory
Create a system DSN for your Oracle database
That's all you should need to get going with RODBC