[R-pkgs] simplePHENOTYPES v1.3.0

Bonfim Fernandes, Samuel @@mue|| @end|ng |rom ||||no|@@edu
Wed Jan 20 18:18:00 CET 2021

Hi All,

I hope this message finds you well.

We have released simplePHENOTYPES v1.3.0.  Our package simulates single and multiple (correlated) traits in a wide range of scenarios, including additive, dominance, and epistatic (AxA, AxAxA, ...) models.

Some of the new features include:
- The option to specify what markers will be used as QTNs
- Implemented the parameter "ld_max" and “ld_min” for simulating spurious pleiotropy
- Implemented the option for simulating more than two-way epistatic interactions
- Included the parameter 'mean', so traits can be simulated with the desired mean (intercept) value.

Please check it our here:
https://cran.r-project.org/package=simplePHENOTYPES
Vignettes for the most common scenarios one would want to simulate may be found here:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/simplePHENOTYPES/vignettes/simplePHENOTYPES.html

Best regards,
Samuel Fernandes

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]