[R-pkg-devel] NOTEs in packages using Rust

Balasubramanian Narasimhan n@r@@ @end|ng |rom @t@n|ord@edu
Thu Jun 20 19:56:45 CEST 2024

@JeffNewmiller, indeed, deleting the vendor directory after cargo does
its job fixes things. (Don't know how I missed that!)

@JosiahParry,  the documentation was helpful.

As to why my rextendr version still suffered from the same problem: the
version of clarabel on CRAN predated the current version of rextendr and
I rolled my Makevars following Hiroaki Yutani's string2path package.
Regenerating the all the files files solves the problem.

Thanks to you both.

-Naras