[R-pkg-devel] NOTEs in packages using Rust

Josiah Parry jo@|@h@p@rry @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 20 18:47:44 CEST 2024

I personally wrote the rextendr functions to handle this. If you follow the
instructions below you most likely shouldn't have an issue. I have quite a
number of extendr based R package on CRAN.

https://extendr.github.io/rextendr/dev/articles/cran-compliance.html