[R-pkg-devel] Windows binary package not at mirrors

Agner Fog @gner @end|ng |rom @gner@org
Sat Jun 22 09:36:03 CEST 2024

I received this message 3 days ago:

> Your package BiasedUrn_2.0.12.tar.gz has been built for Windows and
> will be published within 24 hours in the corresponding CRAN directory.
However, when I try to load the package, I get this message:

> Do you want to install from sources the package which needs compilation?
If I say yes, it compiles the package on my computer, provided that I
have installed the compiler. If I say no, I get the previous version of
the package.

The Windows binary is at
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/BiasedUrn/index.html , but not
at the mirrors.

Is the Windows binary version of my package delayed, or has it not been
sent to the mirrors?

- Agner