[R-pkg-devel] Urgent Review of R Packages in Light of Recent RDS Exploit

Maciej Nasinski n@@|n@k|@m@c|ej @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 3 12:22:55 CEST 2024

Dear Ivan,

Your blog post is fantastic and I already start to promote it on LinkedIn with full credit to you.

KR
Maciej Nasinski
University of Warsaw