[R-pkg-devel] RcmdrPlugin.HH_1.1-48.tar.gz

Richard M. Heiberger rmh @end|ng |rom temp|e@edu
Tue Mar 5 23:41:32 CET 2024

My package is being rejected by auto-check

Flavor: r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-gcc, r-devel-windows-x86_64
Check: for missing documentation entries, Result: WARNING
 Undocumented code objects:
   '.__global__'
 All user-level objects in a package should have documentation entries.
 See chapter 'Writing R documentation files' in the 'Writing R
 Extensions' manual.

The problem is that the string    '.__global__'  is not in the package.
I can't find it and John Fox, the maintainer of Rcmdr, can'f find it.

Can someone help me understand why a non-existent string is being detected?