[R-pkg-devel] CRAN submission struggle

Christiaan Pieterse p|et|e@cjp@1908 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jan 7 09:52:44 CET 2024

Good day

I have edited my package to have two examples. One uses a small
self-generated dataset and another uses a big dataset. For the big dataset
example, I put \donttest{} around it, should this be fine?

I only get one note for the new package, available at
https://github.com/WoutersResearchGroup/R-IO-PS/tree/CRAN-prep.

Kind regards
Christiaan