[R-pkg-devel] CRAN submission struggle

Sat Jan 6 13:59:41 CET 2024

On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 15:16:01 +0300
Ivan Krylov <krylov.r00t using gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations! I also get the single expected NOTE in my checks.

Apologies for the double e-mail, but I've read the code now, and
wrapping the example of your only function in \dontrun{} will most
likely not be allowed.

Is it really the case that you cannot remove a single row from the
example dataset without making the example crash? It may help to write
a function that would remove rows one by one, make sure that the
example still runs, and keep doing that until not a single row can be
removed. The complexity is terrible (something like O(n^k)), but let it
run for a while, and maybe it'll reduce the dataset enough to fit in
the example time limit.

--
Best regards,
Ivan