[R-pkg-devel] Troubleshooting Winbuilder Run Timeouts

Andrew Robbins @ndrew @end|ng |rom robb|n@@@me
Tue Dec 5 23:16:37 CET 2023

I spent this afternoon trying to figure out what exactly was going on
here. In my several submissions to winbuilder (sorry Uwe) I have
confirmed that the culprit is /not/:

  * writing to Rcpp::rcout
  * openmp
  * std::chrono::high_resolution_clock

Every time, it reports a runtime of zero seconds for INMF res1 and
hangs/is killed on initiation of INMF res2 before the initialization of
RcppProgress. I'm at a bit of a loss here.

Best,

-Andrew