[R-pkg-devel] Update timing of machines on CRAN?

Andrew Robbins @ndrew @end|ng |rom robb|n@@@me
Tue Dec 5 17:43:38 CET 2023

I can't help with providing servers, but if the primary issue with
builder software maintenance is manpower I would be more than willing to
contribute and I imagine others would be as well. Perhaps logistically
challenging, but more than doable.

-Andrew