[R-pkg-devel] Problem compressing vignettes for CRAN

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Fri Oct 6 17:30:26 CEST 2023

Dear Ivan

You must have psychic powers. After some digging I find that the copy
installed by TexLive is hidden from other software so I need to install
it again. I suppose while I am at it I should try installing qpdf.

Michael

--
Michael