[R-pkg-devel] Spelling of PDB in Package Description

Leonard Mada |eo@m@d@ @end|ng |rom @yon|c@eu
Thu Sep 14 23:35:05 CEST 2023

Dear Uwe,

I found out what is going on. There is an example:

## Write the pdb object in file "Rpdb.pdb" into the current directory
write.pdb(pdb, file = "Rpdb.pdb")

The example was present in the previous version as well. So I did not
thought about it. I do not know how to handle this: although the example
should probably remain.

Sincerely,

Leonard