[R-pkg-devel] Spelling of PDB in Package Description

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Thu Sep 14 23:27:02 CEST 2023

The spellng is fine and not a problem.

For
* checking for non-standard things in the check directory ... NOTE
Found the following files/directories:
   ‘Rpdb.pdb’
You need to move this to ./inst or a subdirectory or, if data, consider
./extdata See Writing R Extensions.

Best,
Uwe Ligges