[R-pkg-devel] How to fix Archived Package Rpdb?

Leonard Mada |eo@m@d@ @end|ng |rom @yon|c@eu
Wed Sep 13 20:01:56 CEST 2023

Thank you very much for your response.

I actually tried yesterday to publish the package to CRAN.
Unfortunately, my computer seems to behave funny; and I did not receive
a confirmatory e-mail either.

Messages & Errors:
✔ Package submission successful
ℹ Check your email for confirmation link.
! Don't forget to tag this release once accepted by CRAN
Error in (function (..., row.names = NULL, check.rows = FALSE,
check.names = TRUE,  :
   arguments imply differing number of rows: 1, 0
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In system2("git", c("rev-parse", "--abbrev-ref", "HEAD"), stdout =
TRUE) :
   running command '"git" rev-parse --abbrev-ref HEAD' had status 127
2: In system2("git", c("status", "--porcelain=v1"), stdout = TRUE) :
   running command '"git" status --porcelain=v1' had status 127
3: In system2("git", c("rev-parse", "HEAD"), stdout = TRUE) :
   running command '"git" rev-parse HEAD' had status 127
✔ Setting active project to 'C:/.../Rpdb'

1.) I do not understand if this means, that the submission actually failed?

2.) Should I try to resubmit?
If yes: should I increase the version number to 2.3.2 (from 2.3.1)?

3.) Old questions
The remaining questions should be sorted out now:
- the issue was if to delete the e-mail from the original author;
- I left the e-mail for now; I will phase out the e-mail address, once I
start to work on my own on the package (maybe I'll have some time next
month);

Sincerely,

Leonard