[R-pkg-devel] LICENSE file in an R package for CRAN submission

Hadley Wickham h@w|ckh@m @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 9 17:35:24 CEST 2023

If you're using one of the licenses supported by usethis
(https://usethis.r-lib.org/reference/licenses.html), you can just call
the appropriate function and it will do all the setup required to be
both CRAN and GitHub compatible.

Hadley

http://hadley.nz