[R-pkg-devel] (no subject)

Tue Apr 18 16:32:03 CEST 2023

On 17 April 2023 at 20:37, Socorro Dominguez wrote:
| Thank you for all the help.
|
| Here is the GitHub link:
| https://github.com/NeotomaDB/neotoma2

Thanks for posting a link to the repo. That should really be a standard.

You currently have (and I indent by two spaces for clarity here)

          <https://api.neotomadb.org/api-docs/>.

which has two full stops. I would simply use

    Database at <https://api.neotomadb.org/api-docs/>.

which brings the URL into the description text while keeping it one sentence
with one full stop.

Dirk

--
dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org