[R-pkg-devel] Replacing dplyr by stats functions

A. Kucharski @qch@r@k| @end|ng |rom |nter|@@p|
Wed Apr 19 10:36:25 CEST 2023

Hi,

I am developing my own package. I have a problem with its new version. Checking on the CRAN server gives 2 warnings like this (critpath is my package):
Warning: replacing previous import 'dplyr::lag' by 'stats::lag' when loading 'critpath'
Warning: replacing previous import 'dplyr::filter' by 'stats::filter' when loading 'critpath'

On my machine these warnings show up during Check but before Build starts so at the end I get a message that the number of warnings is 0. I don't use lag or filter at all in my package although I use both of these packages. Reordering the dplyr and stats package names in the Depends of the Description file didn't help. Is it a problem with my code or a conflict between those two packages? Please help me remove these warnings.

Best regards

Adam

Wysłane z aplikacji Poczta dla systemu Windows