[R-pkg-devel] (no subject)

Socorro Dominguez @@dom|nguez @end|ng |rom ht-d@t@@com
Tue Apr 18 05:29:16 CEST 2023

Thank you all,

I really appreciate how fast you have all helped me and I am very grateful
for it.

I did not have a space. I wonder why it is rendering like that. I removed
the line and wrote it again just in case a weird character had gotten in
the way. Now I have done as you have suggested.

When I did the R CMD I had no issues locally and I had no more notes or
elements being interpreted as fields.

Thank you,

Socorro