[R-pkg-devel] Package submission rejected as it fails checks on Debian

Vasileios Nikolaidis v@n|ko|@|d|@ @end|ng |rom uop@gr
Tue Feb 21 09:34:23 CET 2023

Yes, with all this I can think where I may have messed up. So thanks for
the help, at least it verified it is indeed an issue with the code. As
far as OSs, I use Ubuntu variants a lot and (on several machines) but
these days I have easier access to Windows (with WSL2 btw). I also like
a strict compiler (and linker), there is usually a reason why they are
strict. So if it is not obvious from examining the code,  I will set up
something (be it WSL, VM or Docker) for testing.

Thanks again,

Vasilis

Στις 2023-02-20 23:09, Dirk Eddelbuettel έγραψε: