[R-pkg-devel] Advice on resubmitting when no response from CRAN

Wed Sep 14 20:19:00 CEST 2022

    To be honest, I'm not sure about nudging vs resubmitting.

    I guess since they don't have a copy of the package handy, you might
as well resubmit, with however much of the history as seems appropriate
in your submission note.

   I guess the problem is for salso, bumping the required Cargo version
from 1.51 to 1.56 ... ?