[R-pkg-devel] Examples taking too long depend on object that takes a while to generate

Greg Hunt greg @end|ng |rom ||rm@n@y@h@com
Wed Sep 14 05:34:53 CEST 2022

John,
Can you cut the test data size back?  Do you have some processing costs
that are non-linear with data size?  27 seconds of user CPU is an awful lot
of processing these days.

Greg