[R-pkg-devel] Thanks -- success after 4 package submissions in 3 days

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Sun Jul 24 04:08:07 CEST 2022

Hello, All:

	  Thanks to Uwe Ligges, Max Turgeon, Duncan Murdoch, Ivan Krylov, Jeff
Newmiller, Ben Bolker, Bill Dunlap, and Tomas Kalibera, Ecfun 0.3-0 is
now available on CRAN, after three earlier versions were rejected in
three days due to my limited ability to understand the error messages I
saw.

	  My excuse for being so dense is that all the problems I encountered
were changes required to meet new, more stringent standards implemented
to reduce ambiguity and tighten coding standards to convert more subtle,
intermittent problems that are difficult to trace into coding errors
that are more easily fixed.

	  Spencer Graves