[R-pkg-devel] Minimizing package size containing Shiny app > 5 Mb

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 26 14:03:41 CEST 2022

FWIW, if you share your package code (e.g. link to an online repository
such as GitHub), someone here might be able to do some prototyping on their
own and give you specific suggestions how to fix this.

My $.02

Henrik