[R-pkg-devel] Minimizing package size containing Shiny app > 5 Mb

P Roebuck proebuck1701 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 26 06:32:38 CEST 2022

As recommended elsewhere, create a data-only package (which works well for
Bioinformatics projects),
perhaps named "FooSampleData". But I would hesitate recommending CRAN,
which I would have
considered better suited for general appeal packages -- these type packages
are more related to
Bioconductor, or residing in your company/university bioinformatics website
(accessible via public URL).

See the link below for an example package containing RPPA data.
<
https://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/pkg/SuperCurveSampleData/?root=supercurve