[R-pkg-devel] Issue with HTML version of manual

Thu Apr 28 12:23:19 CEST 2022

В Thu, 28 Apr 2022 02:57:05 -0700
Arkajyoti Saha <arkajyotisaha93 using gmail.com> пишет:

> Warning: <table> attribute "width" not allowed for HTML5
>
> Warning: <tr> attribute "valign" not allowed for HTML5

See this blog entry for more information on the new HTML documentation
checks:
https://developer.r-project.org/Blog/public/2022/04/08/enhancements-to-html-documentation/index.html

> Since I didn't change the manuals from the existing version of the
> package, I am at a loss regarding what triggered this problem and how
> to bypass it.

Please help us help you: we can't find a problem in an Rd document we
don't see.

--
Best regards,
Ivan