[R-pkg-devel] Issue with HTML version of manual

Arkajyoti Saha @rk@jyot|@@h@93 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 28 12:59:01 CEST 2022

Thanks so much!
Attached is an example of Rd document and the corresponding warnings

  RFGLS_predict.Rd:17:1: Warning: <table> attribute "width" not allowed for
HTML5
  RFGLS_predict.Rd:40:1: Warning: <tr> attribute "valign" not allowed for
HTML5
  RFGLS_predict.Rd:45:1: Warning: <tr> attribute "valign" not allowed for
HTML5
  RFGLS_predict.Rd:51:1: Warning: <tr> attribute "valign" not allowed for
HTML5
  RFGLS_predict.Rd:56:1: Warning: <tr> attribute "valign" not allowed for
HTML5
  RFGLS_predict.Rd:69:1: Warning: <tr> attribute "valign" not allowed for
HTML5
  RFGLS_predict.Rd:74:1: Warning: <tr> attribute "valign" not allowed for
HTML5

Please let me know if this attachment works,

Thanks again!!
Arka