[R-pkg-devel] Issue with HTML version of manual

Arkajyoti Saha @rk@jyot|@@h@93 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 28 11:57:05 CEST 2022

Hi all,
I recently tried to submit an update of my package but ran into a Warning
about checking the HTML version of the manual in Windows pre-tests (The
Debian version was OK).
I got several warnings which said:

Warning: <table> attribute "width" not allowed for HTML5

Warning: <tr> attribute "valign" not allowed for HTML5

Since I didn't change the manuals from the existing version of the
package, I am at a loss regarding what triggered this problem and how
to bypass it.

I shall remain grateful to you if you could please help me with this issue!