[R-pkg-devel] (R-devel unknown warning: 'memory.limit()' is no longer supported)

Cristhian Paredes Cardona cr@p@rede@c@ @end|ng |rom un@|@edu@co
Fri Sep 3 21:03:31 CEST 2021

Dear Tomas Kalibera,

Thank you so much for the information.
I'll use an alternative package to 'propagate' ('metRology') hoping the
warning will disappear.

Thanks to all the community for their time.
Best regards.
Cristhian