[R-pkg-devel] (R-devel unknown warning: 'memory.limit()' is no longer supported)

Tomas Kalibera tom@@@k@||ber@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 3 20:51:39 CEST 2021

Dear Cristhian,

memory.limit() is called by package "ff" when it is loaded. Your new
package uses "ff" via "propagate". Perhaps the easiest option for you is
to re-try the submission once "ff" is adapted to this change in R-devel.

Best
Tomas