[R-pkg-devel] system.file duplicates the path

Fabio Corradini S. |@b|o@corr@d|n| @end|ng |rom |n|@@c|
Fri Sep 3 18:25:33 CEST 2021

Dear All:

I submitted a package to CRAN. I developed it in DEBIAN and tested it in
R-HUB windows devel, windows release, and macOS. None of the systems throw
an
error to me, and I mainly get notes about the package archived condition.

However, the package failed at win-builder devel, as in one of the tests I
call
base::system.file to read a file and the function --only there-- returns
the file
path twice.

Does system.file work differently on windows?

You can check out CRAN win-builder check.log at:
<
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/uFTIR_0.1.3_20210903_174243/Windows/00check.log

Kind regards,
Fabio