[R-pkg-devel] R package submission fails due to mathjaxr package

Tiago Olivoto t|@goo||voto @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 19 01:51:55 CEST 2021

Hi Mark,
I'm the maintainer of the 'metan' R package that uses mathjaxr. Please, be
sure you are declaring mathjaxr on 'Imports', not 'Suggest' field. In my
case, some time ago, I received an email from the CRAN team suggesting this
change. Please, let us know if this works!
Best,
Tiago