[R-pkg-devel] R package submission fails due to mathjaxr package

Max Turgeon M@x@Turgeon @end|ng |rom um@n|tob@@c@
Sat Jun 19 00:02:10 CEST 2021

Hi Marc,

At the risk of sounding silly, did you follow the instructions in the README for the mathjaxr package? https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/mathjaxr/readme/README.html

I've never used it myself, but I can see about 30 packages on CRAN that reverse-import mathjaxr. I spot checked some of them, and they all passed the CRAN checks.

Of course, you may very well be using Mathjax differently than them, in which case perhaps this issue should be brought up to the mathjaxr package maintainer.

Best,

Max Turgeon<https://www.name-coach.com/maxime-turgeon>
Assistant Professor
Department of Statistics