[R-pkg-devel] R package submission fails due to mathjaxr package

Sun Jun 20 11:08:56 CEST 2021

Hi Marc,

mathjaxr maintainer here. Can you provide a minimal reproducible example illustrating the problem? If this is another case where the LaTeX command for Mathjax does not work directly for creating the pdf (or vice-versa), then I would like to document this (and a possible workaround) as was done here:

https://github.com/wviechtb/mathjaxr#issues

Best,
Wolfgang