[R-pkg-devel] Finding dependencies (Was: problem with submitting to CRAN (windows))

Hugh Parsonage hugh@p@r@on@ge @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 2 13:10:16 CEST 2021

First I confirmed "gtools" %in% tools::package_dependencies("mvSLOUCH")[[1]]

then

lapply(tools::package_dependencies("mvSLOUCH"),
tools::package_dependencies, recursive = TRUE)

was sufficient to identify the chain.