[R-pkg-devel] Finding dependencies (Was: problem with submitting to CRAN (windows))

Krzysztof Bartoszek krzb@r @end|ng |rom protonm@||@ch
Wed Jun 2 13:16:10 CEST 2021

Looking manually the chain is actually different
mvSLOUCH <--- TreeSim <-- geiger <-- phytools <-- gtools
TreeSim does not import anything directly from phytools

But given the amount of packages that depend on gtools and seeing how long the above path is, I wonder how many packages on CRAN are experiencing some sort of issues.
Best wishes
Krzysztof Bartoszek

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.