[R-pkg-devel] Old version of rtracklayer on a single check server

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 18 20:41:47 CEST 2021

I stand corrected about the R-devel version (and now R 4.1.0) on CRAN.

However, isn't it the case that it will never be solved for R 4.0.0 (to
become R-oldrel on CRAN) and CRAN will keep reporting an error on MS
Windows there because
https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.12/bioc/html/rtracklayer.html provides
only an older version for MS Windows?

If so, an alternative to relying on Suggests is to make the package depend
on R (>= 4.1.0).

/Henrik