[R-pkg-devel] Cannot reproduce errors of archived CRAN package

Will L w|||@|@nd@u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Apr 25 18:02:40 CEST 2021

On reflection, I strongly suspect the errors come from the way I was using
file modification time stamps to manage a user-side configuration file.
{targets} was using a time stamp to decide whether it needs to read the
file, but the precision of time stamps varies from system to system. I
implemented a workaround that avoids time stamps.

--
wlandau.github.io
linkedin.com/in/wlandau