[R-pkg-devel] URL in RMarkdown file (libcurl error code 35)

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 17 17:34:22 CET 2021

I suspect that this is an issue with the CRAN Windows machine, not
with your package.

If you want to work around it in the incoming checks, you can remove
the URL. Maybe it is enough to remove the `https://` from the
beginning, but I am not sure.

Gabor