[R-pkg-devel] URL in RMarkdown file (libcurl error code 35)

Vincent van Hees v|ncentv@nhee@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 17 18:57:55 CET 2021

Sorry, you can ignore my question:
Uwe Liges clarified to me that the other error in my CRAN submission check
is definitely a problem I need to address.
And from this post by Hadley on Twitter I conclude that the URL warning can
be ignored: https://twitter.com/hadleywickham/status/1358170607314235392
Best,
Vincent