[R-pkg-devel] Note: checking CRAN incoming feasibility but the package did not pass

Sun Feb 14 00:13:11 CET 2021

   That's weird, I agree that there don't seem to be any issues here for
you to deal with.  I would write back to CRAN (at whatever e-mail
address is suggested for correspondence, cran using r-project.org if you can't
figure it out) and ask for clarification  (presumably the e-mail didn't
list any other issues they wanted you to fix? Sometimes there are issues
that are on CRAN's checklist that are *not* tested automatically ...)