[R-pkg-devel] Note: checking CRAN incoming feasibility but the package did not pass

Elysée Aristide @r|e|92@nd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 14 00:06:20 CET 2021

Greetings,

I submitted my package CDatanet.
There was no error from Windows and Debian but just this note : "checking
CRAN incoming feasibility"
However, the package did not pass the incoming checks. My understanding was
that this note is normal and does not matter.
Here is the message I got from CRAN.

package CDatanet_0.0.1.tar.gz does not pass the incoming checks
automatically, please see the following pre-tests:
Windows: <
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/CDatanet_0.0.1_20210212_184621/Windows/00check.log

Debian: <
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/CDatanet_0.0.1_20210212_184621/Debian/00check.log

Please fix all problems and resubmit a fixed version via the webform.

Please, could you help me to solve this issue?

Best,

*Aristide Elysée HOUNDETOUNGAN*
*Ph.D. Candidate in Economics at Université Laval*
*Personal website : *www.ahoundetoungan.com