[R-pkg-devel] Note: checking CRAN incoming feasibility but the package did not pass

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy@mende|@@ohn @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Sun Feb 14 00:44:53 CET 2021

To the best of my knowledge,  new submissions always get that note,  and new submissions are handled differently, as they are given closer inspection by a human, and since this is all-volunteer the amount of time that can take for the code review can vary greatly.  If you are greatly concerned there is something more than that.  you can respond to the email querying if the only problem is the new submission and you should just sit tight,  or if there is something else.  Again,  since it is a few individuals it may take a couple of days to receive a response.  You can also check the status of your submission both at:

https://itsalocke.com/cransays/articles/dashboard

and

 ftp://cran.r-project.org/incoming/.

If all is going correctly your package should be in the "inspect" folding pending review.

HTH,

-Roy

> On Feb 13, 2021, at 3:06 PM, Elysée Aristide <ariel92and using gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Greetings,
>
> I submitted my package CDatanet.
> There was no error from Windows and Debian but just this note : "checking
> CRAN incoming feasibility"
> However, the package did not pass the incoming checks. My understanding was
> that this note is normal and does not matter.
> Here is the message I got from CRAN.
>
> package CDatanet_0.0.1.tar.gz does not pass the incoming checks
> automatically, please see the following pre-tests:
> Windows: <
> https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/CDatanet_0.0.1_20210212_184621/Windows/00check.log

> Debian: <
> https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/CDatanet_0.0.1_20210212_184621/Debian/00check.log

> Please fix all problems and resubmit a fixed version via the webform.
>

> Please, could you help me to solve this issue?
>

> Best,
>
> *-------------------------------------*
>
> *Aristide Elysée HOUNDETOUNGAN*
> *Ph.D. Candidate in Economics at Université Laval*
> *Personal website : *www.ahoundetoungan.com
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

**********************
**********************