[R-pkg-devel] Solaris CRAN check error for package {targets}

Will L w|||@|@nd@u @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 27 03:36:26 CET 2021

All,

The {targets} package shows an error on CRAN when checked with Solaris:
https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-patched-solaris-x86/targets-00check.html.
The traceback points to to testthat::skip_if_not_installed("clustermq"). At
first I thought this was a race condition ({clustermq} in the middle of
installing) but then I noticed this same error happened in the same
platform on two different days (2021-01-21 and 2021-01-24). All non-Solaris
CRAN checks pass. I do not have a Solaris machine and cannot reproduce
locally on Mac, Linux, or Windows.
<https://github.com/wlandau>
Will